Week 7 Part 2: Engaging a Target Audience






How I Appeal to My Target Audience...


     The target market of Silicon Skate are environmentally conscious men and women between the ages of 18 and 34 years old with an interest in alternative means of transportation. I believe my posts will tap this audience well enough to build interest in Silicon Skate products through honest transparency and the clear communication of our eco-friendly practices. I used hashtags at the bottom of scheduled posts to improve the SEO for my posts without paying for a boosted and targeted post. This should help people interested in environmental sustainability, solar power, and other related topics, find or be directed to my posts. I believe the content will be different and intriguing enough to warrant engagement by my audience. Once I have video and more photos of the products to be released by the currently fictitious company, I believe I will have a much higher engagement rate than  I have with text and photos alone. 















Comments